BAARC Members: Wanted and For Sale Items
Swap & Trade Info:
• WANTED: Tony/KF5ULS. Looking for a good CW Paddle or Straight Key. Also, looking for 1/2 wave dipole for 80 meters or equivalent. He also is good on QRZ.com for contact information.
• FOR SALE: Ernie/N5DBX has a new in box, icom 718 HF radio for sale. Good price, brand new. He is good on qrz.com for contact information.
• FOR SALE: Clint/K5YHF has the following equipment for sale: Kenwood TS 2000, Kenwood TH 72a HT, Icom IC 880h, Yaesu 857 with LDG Tuner. Call or text 918.809.9230 or email from qrz.com.
• FREE: Lee KE5CUB has free Service Manuals available, dating back to 1930. 918-514-0140 or KE5CUB@att.net
• WANTED: Jeff KC5RBH is looking for 8-bit cards for an IBM5150. 918-810-1537
• FOR SALE: Ray KC5WSI selling a like-new CS700 DMR digital radio. 918-630-2692
• WANTED: Tony KF5ULS is looking for dipole antenna & coax, possibly a full size G5RV. Contact thru QRZ.com
• WANTED: Connect System CS700 DMR Radio. Rolland GENE Watson, KE5LTS
• WANTED: Jim KJ5IM is looking for 1kW antenna tuner
• FOR SALE: Scott AE5RH 918-906-1830 (email@example.com),
–> Icom 756 Pro3 with matching power supply, original box, mic, manual, & cables. $1,875.00
• FOR SALE: Contact Ray KC5WSI 918-630-2692, firstname.lastname@example.org
-> Icom 718 $450,
–> MFJ-962D Tuner,
–> Icom 718 w/DSP $550,
–> MFJ-969 $125,
–> Ameritron 850w Amp $850,
–> Collins 30L-1 1kw Amp,
–> LDG-100 auto tuner
–> 2 Diawa wattmeters
–> Misc HT’s
• FOR SALE, Diamond X50A Base Antenna, Contact Ed WB0CLL 918-497-1233,
• FOR SALE: 2-Yaesu VX6R Handheld radios with diamond antennas. TenTec Omni6 – HF radio set. Contact Tony/KA5TRO, email@example.com
• For SALE: Ray, KG5WSI has the following items for sale. Contact: 918.630.2692
He is Also looking for a 40 – 50′ tower.
• WANTED: Used dual-band mobile rig. Jeff KC5RBH.
• For SALE: MFJ Versa-tuner 962D, 2 Hiawa Foot Switches. Contact Ray KC5WSI.
• WANTED: Used 220 mhz or 440 mhz mobile radios and a technician for a Collins amp. Ray KC5WSI
• FOR SALE: Kenwood TM-D710A with Green Light Labs GPS-710 and RT Systems Programming Software and Cable along with windshield mount from Lindo Mounts. This Unit is in great shape, only selling to buy another radio. $450.00. Contact: Bob Blessing N5XET, Contact number/email – 918-808-7799 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• FOR SALE: Justin WX5JCL has a Yaesu FT-817 QRP HF-VHF Transceiver with LDG Auto Tuner, For Sale, contact 918-550-3745
• WANTED: Ray KC5WSI is looking for Full Legal Limit HF Tuner, contact 918-630-2692
• FOR SALE: Kenwood D-72a Radio includes battery, rubber ducky, and charger, as well as BT-15 Battery Case, KSC-32 Rapid Charger, PB-45L Battery, SC-35 Soft Case, Nifty Manual, SMC-34 External Mic with Volume Control, and V1 Coilcord Earphone Kit that works with external mic. All in excellent condition, boxed, and stored in non-smoking atmosphere. Complete Set $475. Contact Bill Downes KE5VKB, email@example.com, 918-630-0606. Local pickup (Broken Arrow, OK) or you pay packing and shipping.
• FOR SALE: KD5CNY has an ICOM 746 Pro for sale, $700. And an ICOM 756 Pro for sale, $1000. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
• WANTED: KE5MXH, Bob in Bristow, was looking for a used power plug for a Siltronic 1011D 10m radio. The internet implies some Swan power cables may also work. Contact Bob on the air if you have one these for sale.
• WANTED: Wayne, KW5M needs a TU-5 tone board for his Kenwood TS-711. He can be contacted at 918-688-4215.
• FOR TRADE: 2m Radio Shack HTX 202 HT for a diplexer. Contact John WX5BIX on the air.
• WANTED: Dave NB5B is looking for someone to work on 2m amps. Any suggestions can be forwarded to him at email@example.com.
• FOR SALE OR TRADE: Bill KF5TZM has two 275 Amp alternators for sale or trade for Ham Radio gear. Contact him at 918-277-3278 …… He also does tower climbing.
• WANTED: Kevin KD5RHF needs a 50 or 70 Amp Astron Power Supply in good condition. Call at 918-355-5820.
• FOR SALE: Ed WB0CLL has a complete Sirius Satellite radio system for sale. He can be contacted at 918-497-1233 for price and details.
To respond to these ads, use the contact information posted with each ad. Do NOT contact BAARC officers.
To have your “Wanted” or “For Sale” item listed, contact a BAARC officer with the following information:
- Contact number/email
- Photo of item (jpg), if applicable
- Brief description of item
We’ll put your ad up as soon as possible and leave it up for two weeks, minimum.